Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Some Cheese Please! and Flamingos!!!

Some days I feel like all I do is “whine” about time and where has it gone? And this week doesn’t feel any different!

There must me something I no longer do … as well as I used to, or is it that things take longer now than they did before? Or have I just gotten lazy? But I sure wish I could figure it out!

So Kelly sent me these on Sunday…. a little late to posting… but they make me smile. I wish I had a neighbor like this!!!

flamingos1


flamingos2


flamingos3

Until… later… and More!

Beth (and Kelly)   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Beth....I forgot to post these pix. That family cracks me up.

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...