Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, February 26, 2018

Whew! and

putting it all away…. may take days.

Ready-to-go  

The Quilters Day Out was only 6 hours from open to close and I was busy pretty much the whole time. Not even time to take a picture!!!

They INVENTORY did not decrease as I would have liked.

Everything from setup to take down took a bit longer to get done, because well this part of Kentucky has been nothing but gray skies and COLD or RAIN for the past 6 weeks or so. Lots and lots of rain… so much so that the landscape has taken on a dramatically watery vista.


Today we have the beautiful glow from actual sunshine and a cloudless sky. Temperatures have warmed up so much that the hyacinth is up, both the hybrid and the wild variety that is growing in the lawn, the maple (silver) has bloomed and my lilac is leafing, as is the hydrangea. I also see the day lilies showing some green sprouts too. Of course it is pretty early for this, so hopefully they won’t be stunted by a surprise snow in March.

Ready-to-putup

I will be spending the next few days unpacking the boxes of stock and marking it down so I can modernize the store. Are there items that you are interested in or think would be a good fit for I HAVE A NOTION? Please help me out with how I can better meet your needs, since it will benefit both of us!!!

Look for the Markdowns in the Inventory Reduction Category coming soon.

Seriously it must go.

If you see something you really really want email me with an offer… of course the more you want…

So Seriously, Lets TALK!!!


More Later, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...