Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Progress

Progress not perfection right? 
I spent 4 1/2 hours today just rearranging fabrics on my portable design wall.  There are parts I don't like and will change out....but I have to run and get the boys from school so that's all I could do for today.
(Aaron's lips are blue...not from lack of oxygen but rather a blue sucker he had eaten.)

On another front....I found a website ChoreWars.com and it has I am soooo impressed.  If you have kids (husbands included...lol)  you may really find it helpful too.  I added adventures (chores) to the list and the boys get gold pieces and can fight monsters etc.  Yesterday afternoon Aaron got up from watching TV and went into the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher without being asked.  Why didn't someone tell me about this years ago???

Grins and Smiles,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Sew up a storm! I may need chore wars. What are my rewards! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I just might need to check that site out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I needed chore wars about 20 years ago, instead we did it the old fashioned way and had our own chore wars, me demanding, them avoiding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh I need to check out this site!! great idea.... your quilt looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, definitely progress! I really like what I see. I do see a couple of pieces that could be moved or replaced, but it would be fine just like it is. (I wouldn't have noticed those if you hadn't mentioned it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look so far, I really love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suggestion, move the border on the right one above the last one, to the right and remove the border at the far right bottom. Always think odd numbers to help your designs work. Try it, you can always change it back. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suggestion, move the border on the right one above the last one, to the right and remove the border at the far right bottom. Always think odd numbers to help your designs work. Try it, you can always change it back. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...