Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Another Beautiful Roadtrip

The scenery on my drive was breath taking....here are some pix :)
Then of course I arrive and the scenery gets even better....LOL :)
My dear friend, Mary Jane, receiving a quilt from our Tuesday sewing group.  She starts chemo therapy on Monday so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers....she will definitely be in mine.

I loved every minute of my visit...even though I could not stay as long as I would liked.  Visiting with my amazing girlfriends from PA always brings joy to my heart.  While in Wellsboro, I stopped in at Needles Quilt Shop and learned they are having a SALE....so if you are in the area, do stop in and get yourself some beautiful fabrics.

Guess who else I got to see?  Someone many of you are familiar with....Susan from Hanging On by Needle and Thread blog.  What a treat that was! If she ever says her sewing room is a mess....don't believe her....it was beautiful :)  My phone was not charged otherwise I'd have taken a photo as proof!

Leaving PA is always the hardest for me....for so many reasons....I love North Central PA and I hope one day we can retire and live there.   As I drove away from MJ's house, I was thinking about her and her husband.....knowing next week starts chemo therapy.  She has the best attitude of anyone I've ever met and I'm so proud to be able to call her my friend.  Looking into the distance...this is what I saw:
In this photo it is faint....there is definitely a rainbow there and it made me smile instead of cry.  What a blessing.
The sunset last evening from I80 heading West.....so many gifts we receive.

If you have not yet entered to win the Hoffman Fabrics, CLICK HERE and enter.

Smiles,
Kelly



6 comments:

  1. I was so glad that it worked out so that we could visit and catch up a bit! Next time we'll have to plan a head a little, so we can do something a little more fun than tour my messy sewing room! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ is looking so happy to get her quilt! Glad you got to see Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great pictures. And how fun to meet Susan! I've followed her blog for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found a few smiles!! and happy sights on the drive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had such a nice trip. The pictures show a glimpse of the beauty you saw. Thanks for sharing it.
    Prayers for Mary Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your pictures, this world truly is beautiful. sounds like a wonderful trip and meeting a blogging friend is even better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...