Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Winner of Creative Quilting with Beads


After writing every one's names down....cutting them up and putting them into a bowl....I would appreciate it if someone would please remind me to find a new way to add additional names in a random number drawing?  

The winner is:
 
 Congratulations Quiltluver!!!  

Please e-mail me with your full name and the address you would like your copy of  Creative Quilting with Beads sent to and I'll make sure the publisher gets that information and they'll be shipping your book out.

To everyone who said they would like to join the teeny tiny itsy bitsy challenge, please stay tuned.  I'm compiling a list of names and I'll be posting about it here on the IHAN blog and if I have e-mail addresses I'll also be e-mailing you.  No worries...just like I promised....the challenge is intended to inspire one another to actually pull out our beads and other embellishments and use them.

Smiles,
Kelly 


 

6 comments:

  1. I am not really the embellishing type...but I do have one mini that I just might try it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Girl!!!! and standing by for challenge info!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I didn't enter, otherwise, I'd feel bad for not joining you in your teeny tiny itsy bitsy! I'm still working on my challenging CURTAINS! Yes, for real...so don't even say it!

    But, hearty congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Quiltluver!! I'm looking forward to the challenge, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! Go Quiltluver!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...