Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Did Ya? Did Ya? Well....Did Ya?

VOTE YET?

Whatcha waitin' for?  A special invitation?  Ok....I am now extending to you this extra-special invitation to get your booty over to SewCalGal's Blog and Vote for the Golden Quilter Awards

Now....don't you just feel better?  I know all of you have opinions...I wouldn't be friends with folks who didn't have an opinion or three....so go tell SewCalGal what you think :)

Giggles & Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love your "I voted" button. Can you share a tutorial on that one? Love it.

    Thanks for the shout out to encourage everyone to vote for their favorite nominee for the Golden Quilter Awards. This is a great way for quilters to recognize their favorites that have helped to make our world of quilting so wonderful.

    You are an excellent PR Angel and I do appreciate your helop, as well as the help of everyone that takes time to vote. Afterall, everyone's vote makes a difference!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. done deal. glad to see your name in lights!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...