Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If Only I Could Teal You Away

Oh but wait...perhaps I can....


An IHAN Valentine Special

Teal Me Away Machine Tote is 50% off
Regularly 129.00 Today Only 59.99
Click here to see the review and Here to Purchase

Other Valentine Specials

25% off ALL Aurifil Thread


25% off ALL  Floriani Thread

All specials expire at midnight tonight.



My Valentine wish for each of you.....

for each of you to look into the mirror at some point today and say I love you....you are important....you are lovable....and you deserve to be loved.

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines to a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to get all the carry alls for my machine and extra for accessories, but i never take it anywhere, lol.

    Happy Valentines Day!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boo Hoo,
    I NEED a new TOTE so badly but your sale doesn't coincide with my payday! Retired teachers here in Ala. get paid monthly on the LAST day of the month. Geez! That looks like a really nice one! Put me on your email list for future sales and perhaps I can PLAN my purchases ahead of time. I'm going to Quiltfest in the Smokey Mtns on March 14th and we have to bring our machines.
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...