Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Shipping at IHAN Dec 1-5, 2010 US Orders Only


IHAN is offering

FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $75.00
USA ONLY
December 1 -5, 2010


Orders under $75.00 will be sent a payment request for shipping.
International orders, please e-mail IHaveANotion@yahoo.com

I guess an old dog can learn a thing or two from some young people (daughters).  They kids said Cyber Monday is all about Free Shipping and that is what they were doing so they did not have to ship their gifts.  They suggested I do the same and so I "attempted" to update my website to make this happen.  What happens instead?  I crashed the website!!!  Or should I say, Kindness Killed the IHAN website....ROFL. 

Everyone who took a button had to do it two and perhaps three times.....I am SOOOO SORRY.  I'm a "Techno Tabula Rasa."  It is true....clearly.  However, I believe huge team of very knowledgeable folks have repaired the issue and I can now get into the IHAN website.....which is a good thing.

For those of you who wrote me initially to tell me that they were displaying the IHAN Button or had IHAN on their sidebar, I have not forgotten you.  I am planning an Appreciation Event of sorts....so stay tuned and you'll hear from me.

Now I can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.....more Quilt Market photos etc.....hurray :)

Smiles of Relief,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I have to hit the lottery so I can get all I want from your site, lol! Too late for the shipping though. I'm glad you got it all fixed with your site hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice thing!

    I have one on my blog also (but I put it on my own servers) - http://peachquilting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to get it straightened out.
    I remember that from my days at web designing, never link to another's photo;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too learned about "hot linking" (linking to someone else's photo) years ago.
    Glad it is resolved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...