Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Electric Quilt Company in Houston for Quilt Market 2010

Ann Rutter was the presenter for the Schoolhouse EQ session. 
 
This is just a photo of some examples that were gone over.  I have to say, I don't think there is a software program anywhere that is as "teachable/learn-able" than  EQ 7.  I'm not just saying that because I sell it either.  Most of you know I'm a person of my word.  When I embellish the truth I make it clear that either I'm telling a joke or I write (lie) at the end of what I said.  So this my friends, is a FACT!!!  If you can read and  and follow a one step directive, than you can design your own quilts using EQ Software.

Photos from the Market Floor
There were computers set up for smaller demonstrations and people were able to use the software in their booth too. 

 
I'm in EQ Heaven here....see the stars and the clouds....I hear angels singing (kidding...no angels....just the announcer over the PA telling folks the lunch area was open).

 

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh....all the fun stuff together on a wall.
More EQ 7 possibilities :)
 
Oh yeah, how about some Quilting Software to develop your plan for quilting the project you just designed on EQ 7?  Yep, they have it all there for you....you can't get any easier than this. 

The people at The Electric Quilt Company  are not cold phone operators or techies that talk "techno speak." They are people with a passion for what they do.  They are kind, thoughtful, warm and very friendly.  Don't believe me?  Just call them anytime...( 1-800-356-4219) ask a question.... see for yourself....then you'll know personally that what I'm telling you is true.

You know the commercial on TV where they guy sells DVD's to teach you how to use different software?  I don't know his name but I've seen the commercial.  Basically they are selling you the "how to."  The Electric Quilt Company gives you the " how to"...free....24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Here is what they give you free and with a genuine desire for you to be successful with their software:

I'm sure there are things I missed to.  The Electric Quilt Company gets a 4 Star Rating from IHAN for their incredible Electric Quilt 7 Software and their sincere desire to help people be successful in designing their own projects.  They care about their customers and the people who sell their software.  That is really saying something these days.  I have found many companies care more about making money then they do customer satisfaction.....if you have shopped with IHAN you know that is not the case here and it certainly is not the case at The Electric Quilt Company!!!

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. so true! I love that the book that came with my EQ6 was split into easy lessons and each lesson was shown step by step with pictures. It's like having your own private teacher in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing, all the things the program can do.
    I got mine for my mac, so it does basics and maybe more if I can ever figure it out, lol. Now I have a Dell too for pc programs, so maybe someday I will invest in a better program.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. some day... I'm dreaming right now. Working on trying to get my sewing area organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream of being able to visit the EQ booth at Quilt Market. What fun. They have helped so many people design such beautiful quilts. And I've seen Kelly create some beautiful projects in EQ too...

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Quilt Pro but I would love to try EQ one of these days to see how they compare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great you feel so strongly about the product. I'm a Mac User so I haven't bought a computer program for it yet. Maybe you could try to convince EQ to come out with a program for the Mac. I'm love applique, so I usually draw my own patterns on paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...