Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, February 1, 2010

I Love Bird Brain Designs Patterns, Check These Out

I am on Bird Brain Designs mailing list.  I get e-mails updating me on their latest patterns.  I always love seeing what they have to surprise me with.  You can get a free pattern of this lovely pin keep below by clicking hereIsn't it great that they share free patterns?



Wouldn't you just smile every time you took out your pins if they were in one of these pin keeps?  I would....I think it is so much fun.  I'm sort of a sewing do dah fan though.  I could never have enough beautiful pin keeps or pin cushions.  I could even use more scissor fobs for my growing scissor collection.



Look how pretty these are.  I really like the design on the black background.  They have patterns and full kits including patterns as well. 



 
Ok....I love this one too.  See what I mean?  Every time I open their e-mail I know I'm going to want what they have. 
 
Thank you Bird Brain Designs for giving me the "oh I just love that" feeling and the generous free pattern.
 
Do you have a favorite sewing do dah?  Share it with us so we can all enjoy these beautiful creations.
 
Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. really must get over there , thank you so much, i love the ones your showing, I have plenty of felt --cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh I just love that." Me too!! those are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...