Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Creative Grids Rulers

I have seen all of these Creative Grids Rulers demonstrated several times. They are so cool. I bought myself the Kaleidoscope Ruler last week.  Checker Distributors has a link on their website for directions for using each one of these rulers.  Check out these directions for using them. I think people see the rulers and wonder to themselves, "what do I do with that?" Wonder no more.






















I hope this helps explain how to use each of these rulers.  You will need Adobe PDF to load the instruction pages. 

I'm a visual learner so having these instructions really help me when I'm using my tools.  I hope they help you too.

Smiles,
Kelly



4 comments:

  1. I saw thos rulers and wow...you can do such fun things.......hummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some of those rulers for the first time at a quilt shop I visited over the weekend, so cool! I didn't get to see them demoed, but it was hard to walk away from them all! If I HAD seen them demoe'd, I probably would have. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these rulers at a LQS. They look awesome. Please stop by my blog, as I have given you an award ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen these rulers in some shops, if I had seen them demonstrated I probably would have purchased one.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...