Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekend Mail Man Needs GrabARoo's Too!!!

It was so cold here on Saturday I could not believe my eyes when I saw my mail being delivered.  No gloves.  Yikes!!!  GrabARoo's to the rescue.  I ran downstairs as fast as my size 12's would carry me and fetched up a pair of GrabARoo's.  Loren, the weekday Mailman, has a pair....but thoughtless me....I forgot the weekend crew.



The GrabARoo's are not intended to keep your hands warm, but they do keep the wind from biting his hands and the grippers on the fingers help him to pick up the mail.  They also help protect his hands from the paper as it takes all the oil out of the skin. 

Ya gotta take care of those taking care of you ay? 

Smiles,
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. that's sweet of you to do that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Size 12s? Having raised two sons who wore size 15, I would imagine you have a difficult time buying shoes. Have a wonderful day. Hopefully you're having fun playing with EQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo funny!!! but extremely generous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's just being the sweetest person! You're one of the "good ones" in the world.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe she meant size 12 pants....ummm, now I wonder. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly that is so extremely thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl...gotta keep those mailmen happy! That was really great of you. Hmmm, however, SIZE 12's, I find that hard to believe! Lois is right... where do you buy your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...