Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Textile Art by Brenda Klein, Rain Drop Studio

Do your remember this post?  And these pictures?



Rick and I went to the Levis Commons Fine Art Fair and I don't know how he did it....but he did.  YES he did.  He bought me, not one, not two, not three.....but four of Brenda's amazing works of art.

I was so moved I could not speak....tears rolled down my cheeks.  I'm in love with my pictures and I'm going to paint my kitchen a color that compliments our new focal point.

Stop over to Brenda's Rain Drop Studio and look at all her absolutely lovely works of art.  You'll have to stop by my house if you want to see the ones in the picture....because as far as I know....I have the only ones that exist on this planet just like these!!!  I'll put the coffee on....do you take cream or sugar?

Smiles,
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kelly! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these the ones you got? LOVE the ginko leaves, well, love them all actually. LUCKY you!! For us way out of towners, you'll have to share a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a NICE surprise....very thoughtful of him. Did he give them to you for Christmas or right there at the fair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take cream, sugar, and a bit of brandy for giggles...LOL!

    What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...