Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Nipper Spring Action Microtip by Famore, Stainless Steel Sidehopper by Tooltron and DOVO Scissors

Everyone knows I am in love with scissors.  I can't tell you the number of pairs of scissors I own including  for the kitchen, garden, crafting, paper, quilting, sewing and needlework.  I am always open to trying new scissors and I always buy the ones that work and work well for the job I'm doing.  

Posted by Picasa
The top left photo is of the Nipper Spring Action Microtip by Famore.  These were just too interesting not to get.  They cut very nicely and I love the sharp tip for applique and snipping.  The next pair are Sidehopper Jump Stitch Scissor by Tooltron.  These little babies are so nice for snipping a single thread.  They are very fine and I like the easy squeeze handles.  I use them for applique, embroidery and punchneedle. 

The last two photos are of scissors that I will be getting in soon from Germany.  They are the Dovo Solingen made of the finest German steel.  I own these scissors and I am in love with them.  They cut like buttah.  Hands down they are the finest scissors I own.  They are high end and have the price that comes along with the quality.  They should be arriving next week.

Want a fun and interesting gift to give?  Think of these items and other fun notions, where?  I Have A Notion of course :)

Smiles,
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...