Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Gypsy Sit Upon NOW AVAILABLE 22.95

The Gypsy Sit Upon is $22.95 and NOW AVAILABLE at I Have A Notion.  You ask....what is a Gypsy Sit Upon....well let me show you:





Posted by Picasa

I had the opportunity to sit on this purple nubby seat cushion and I could not believe how much I liked it.  It really felt like my tailbone was more relaxed.  I know I sit at my computer for hours at a time some days and I knew this would be an excellent item to have.  My only concern....how to keep my co-workers from flinging it around the house. 

You can use the Gypsy Sit Upon while driving, reading, quilting, sewing or any other time you are seated for a longer period of time. 




Softly inflated flexible disc prevents fatigue and reduces pressure on the tailbone.
Helps relieve lower back pain, strengthens core muscles, and improves posture.
Nubby texture allows cooling air flow, and promotes improved blood circulation.
Durable purple rubberized material remains soft and pliable. One size fits all!

This is another one of those products that I wondered about when I saw it....is this a gimmick or is this really something that would be comfortable?  My 2 cents....it is worth the money and very comfortable.
 
Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I sit for at least 8 hours a day working at my computer and then sewing so this is an absolute dream if it really works! I'm putting this on my IHAN wish list that just keeps getting longer and longer! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder about that "one size fits all" claim...it sure doesn't look big enough for my backside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, it sure looks interesting, but if it really works, that would be amazing! I'm sitting down at a desk upwards to 10 hours a day, so a gel seat cushion would be an amazing accessory to have. Does it come in different colors? If so, I might have to order one when my next paycheck comes in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...