Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Get Organized with the Desktop Carousel for 32.99

I was so tired of all those coffee cups fulled with my sewing tools next to my sewing machine.  I decided to get myself this very cool organizer and look at how nice it holds my tools.

Posted by Picasa
The Desktop Carousel is only 32.99 at I Have A Notion.

Display and organize tools and crafting supplies with this sturdy MDF 6-sided organizer with 10 compartments and 6 drawers. Each side features a metal label holder and each drawer features a metal handle & magnetic closure. Easy turn base.

I've decided that I'm done with being disorganized.  I may have to re-organize every so often....but at least I'm going to have some places to put my things to keep them together nicely.

Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Wow that looks great Kelly! I've got the same problem. I'm working on getting organized too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it but I love the ruler down there even better. I watched the video..awesome!!! When I get to Texas I will switch some money around to my private account and see if I can order that from you then. Don't want my account to get below a certain amount, then I am charged.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks like something I could definitely use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great organization tool. Now you've inspired me to go clean my sewing room. It is a MESS. Santa won't go into my sewing room! Definitely safety hazard area!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...