Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Photos

We are home safe and sound. Before I hit the hay I just had to post a few pictures to share. I have not gone through all of the pictures yet. After all this nutcase had two cameras and a video camera (and it takes pix too!!!). Rest assured I was not going to miss a picture if I could help it :)



Let me introduce Cody and Megan Ricks
On their way to the reception


Krista my oldest step-daughter




Maddy my youngest step-daughter




I can brag about their beauty and intelligence because I didn't give birth to them. Everyone thinks....well, every Mom thinks their children are beautiful. But I'm not birth mom so I can say Rick and Susan sure did have three amazing girls and I'm so lucky that they share them with me.....I'm very blessed indeed :)
Good Morning to some and Good Night to others :)
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. They are all three beautiful!! The little peek of the yellow dresses in enticing. I want to see the whole dress. The bride and groom look so happy. She is gorgeous. love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't know better, I would swear that they were your daughters! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I wish the newlyweds many happy years together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...