Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bias Tape Maker Machine by Simplicity



73.99 will get you a quick and easy way to make your bias tape and quilt bindings too (the tips for the binding will be available in Aug.) Retail is 99.99.

The Bias Tape Maker Machine by Simplicity had been a huge seller for me. Perhaps because I have shown the blog readers how it works and that it indeed does work. It really saves time and it is straight forward....no confusing steps to getting it to work.

The Simpli-EZ Bias Ruler by Simplicity is a great accompaniment to the Bias Tape Maker. You just line it up with the edge of your cutting mat and it automatically lines up the 45 degree angle. See for yourself. It retails for 19.99 and I sell it for 16.50.

Another savings....and we all know what we do with every extra dime we save....buy more fabric or thread...am I right? You know you are guilty and don't even try to hide your blushing cheeks....you've been found out....caught.....but one saving grace.....we did not dye our underpants and hang them on a tree for everyone to see, right?

For those of you who read my blog regularly....this is all old news to you.....sorry. I get so many e-mails asking price and questions I thought I would just write a post and get the information all in one place :)

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Kelly that is good to know. I have purchased several new products that are not worth the cost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...