Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Amy Butler's Little Stitches For Little Ones

I now own a copy of Amy Butler's "Little Stitches For Little Ones" and I am again itching to find a baby to sew for. Rick's nephew and his wife are due in Sept. and I hate to overwhelm them with distant Aunt gifts.....but unless Megan and Cody get busy, that is what I may have to do.


Oops, how did that get in her book?
(another lie, sorry :)
(notice she is wearing the same colors....hmmmm...)

Don't you just want to kiss that baby? I love the dress and I think it would be so fun in batiks too.

These are some spanky jammies!!
Not to mention that very cool rocker.

How about this diaper bag. My boys are only 5 and 6 and I never, never, never saw anything this fun when I was carrying a diaper bag.

"Snuggie Wrap Blanket"
I think the Snuggie Wrap Blanket would be great for charity quilts/blankets too. So often they need blankets at hospitals and shelters, this would be easy and warm. Just another idea.
I really like the way the book is laid out too. It is spiral bound and the pages flip easily. All the patterns are in the front of the book tucked nicely into a pocket. I tell you this girl has it "All Go-in On" and she looks so beautiful next to that picture of some red head. (Next time I'm going to mimic her stance so my legs look thinner , LOL :)

Please don't ask to borrey my copy. Not that I'm not nice, I just love it and don't want to part with it soon :) But if you want one, I know some place very special that you could get one (hint hint). If you want ONE click HERE, if you want TWO click HERE.....if you Don't want one.....that is just a negative thought and it will pass soon.
Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Kelly, you are too funny! I just love a good chuckle while reading blogs, and yours is usually the one doing it! Yup, gotta learn the stance and let's hope all the negative thoughts pass...I'm contemplating that book....I have 8 grands.....and that's with only half the kids married! What an explosion when the other half finds their one true loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diaper bag....I have no little ones to stitch for.....hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, just had to let you know. And as for Amy Butler--some people are just so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...