Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank You!!!


Thank You for all the wonderful comments on my new blog. Many people either phoned or e-mailed to tell me how much they enjoyed seeing Starr's lovely pin. How nice of all of you.

I will be featuring another punchneedle artist soon. I'm in the process of gathering the pictures of her work. You can look forward to quilt projects and other hand made items as well. I have found that looking at other people's creations has inspired me to continue working my my projects or to try something new. That is how I started doing punchneedle. I saw another gal doing it and I was fascinated. It is so easy and I enjoy having a project to work on in the evening when I'm tired and don't have to "focus".
The picture above is my work. I agreed to make baby items for a Quilt Tea that was held in Covington, PA. I made an assortment of baby items including bibs with legs, blankets, burp cloths, and doll blankets. The Quilt Tea was a wonderful and fun event. I will publish more of that day and information in the coming days and weeks.

My website is up and running. You can take a peak at http://www.ihavea-notion.com/ I have many more products to add to the site. My current focus is balance, so I will do this a little at a time. If there is anything you are in need of or interested in learning more about, please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com.

Have a wonderful day!!!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...