Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bendable Bright Lights


I have a Bendable Bright Light and I just love mine. I learned about them while on a trip to PA (I seem to learn a lot from going there!!) We all just had to have one and this is how I got started in business. I was reading a quilt magazine and saw them advertised as well. These lights really are as great as they look. The entire stitching area is lit up so you can see even on dark fabrics.

If you have one and would be willing to share your thoughts about the Bendable Bright Light, will you please leave a comment in the comment section.

Another cool thing I saw was a Thread Carousal. I've been in contact with a woman and we'll see if I get permission to post those too!!!

Who will be my next guest artist? How about you? Just drop me an e-mail to IHaveANotion@yahoo.com and send me some pix of your work. I love to see new and interesting ideas. I find myself surfing blogs for hours mesmerized by all the creativity out there.

I'm off to bed. Sweet Dreams!!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...